Friday is almost over and I'm just now getting around to my Friday five list.
1. Monday morning Tracy arrived home with a surprise. He brought me home a new phone. He got one a week earlier and then he decided to get me one too. Love our new phones.
2. We've had a couple of play dates this week. Tuesday we invited James' friend over to play. They had a blast. I love how they play together. They are way too cute.
Then we went to a larger play date Thursday morning. James had a blast playing with other kids. He sure needs this to be a regular thing. I think he gets lonely being an only child.
3. We did an extra day of school pick up. James loves taking a car ride with the boys I pick up. They help him play his car game on our tablet. He thinks they are the best.
4. Tracy and James went swimming the other night. It is nice when they can get some father-son time in. We get lots mother-son time all day long, so any break is great for me. Plus father's are just as important as mothers.
5. Tracy and James are off to father and son(s) camp-out. I haven't done as much cleaning as I was thinking of doing, but there's always tomorrow right? At least my pile of laundry is folded, dishes are done and laundry is folded. Maybe in the morning I'll feel more productive.
Friday, May 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment