So here is my Friday Five:
1. Tuesday after doing school drop off I didn't really feel like going back home, so I took James to the park. He was so excited to play. He will go up to any kid and ask them to play with him. Doesn't matter how big or small the kid is, he's adorable. Just sometimes it is sad when the big kids tell him no.
Seriously I need to take him to the park more often. It's a blast. Till it is time to leave and then I remember why I don't take him very often, the melt down is unbearable.
2. In preparation for this weekend trip and airplane ride I took a trip to Wal-Mart. I was in need of new pair of jean and have decided why spend a ton of money if no matter what they all seem to wear out the same. Maybe I'm just rough on jeans. While there I was looking for some new item to entertain James on the plane ride and ended up with these items:
![]() |
| Well the Hot Wheels car we already had. |
3. We are love Rubios and are obsessed with Taco Tuesday: fish tacos $1.50 each after 2 pm. Tracy often brings some tacos home after scouts and this Tuesday was one of those days. I love our night time snack of sitting on the floor (usually) and hanging out while James is asleep.
4. Yesterday, James rediscovered an old cell phone that has become a toy phone. He "called up daddy and started carrying on a conversation with him. James was asking him when he'll be coming him and if we should take a walk to meet him. He also said, "I miss you daddy." It was too cute. Plus this all happened while sitting on his rocking horse.
Today, I was making some phone calls and James started talking to daddy again on his phone. He told daddy he was going on a plane tomorrow. Then started saying "What? What" What do you want? Okay, Bye."
5. We were watching some Honest Trailers the other night. If you aren't familiar with Honest Trailers, then you need to get on Youtube and search for them. There are several made for popular movies. One of them is for Jurassic Park and James immediately asked if he could watch the dinosaur movie. We had to tell him it was a scary movie and he'll have to wait a till he's older to see it. Maybe I'll have to search for some less scary dinosaur movies, like "Land Before Time".






1 comment:
I don't comment very often, but I love keeping up with you on your blog. You do an awesome job and I love reading your Friday five!
Post a Comment