Friday, May 9, 2014

Five for Friday

So glad it is Friday. Though this weekend and the many afterwards will be about the same as the weekend days. Tracy will be busy working on his Thesis, but that's OK. Soon he'll be done and we'll celebrate with lots of fun.

1. James doesn't usually like sleeping in our bed, which I love not having a kid sleep with us all or most of the night. Though lately if he wakes up early, like before 8 and sometimes 9, I have been able to convince him to lay down next to me. It is nice, especially Wednesday morning when he woke up around 6. I was able to get him to fall back to sleep on my bed till 10. We had a very late night Monday and didn't arrive home from our trip till mid-night. He didn't sleep in very late on Tuesday morning, so it felt great to get some extra sleep on Wednesday.

2. James and I had our monthly lunch date. Like I've said before we usually do them while daddy is gone on Scout Camp. This month is father/son camp out so there won't be a Scout Camp.  I decided to go to Chick-fil-a since we had to do some other shopping and it was by one of our stops. Plus James practically lives on chicken nuggets, so why not choose a place that does only chicken?

3.  James has ended up with a cold. He was pretty cranky and whinny yesterday. It was driving me nuts because I was trying to get lots done. I've decided today to be a little more lazy. We do have some errands to run this morning, but later we have 2 redbox movies to enjoy and relax.

4. Today is Tracy's Birthday! He requested not to get any presents that his present will be celebrating his graduation next month. I will still probably get him something small. James said we have to get daddy balloons, cars and a car track. Same things he wanted for his birthday. LOL!

5. This Sunday is Mother's Day. I hope every one has a great day. Here's a couple of videos to help you celebrate. Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: