1. Laundry day is always a big ordeal at our house because I don't have to luxury of our own washer and dryer. I wait till we have close to nothing left to wear or till all the baskets/hampers are full. I usually end up with at least 4 large loads of wash. It also means a lot of folding and putting away that takes over an hour and sometimes days because I or James can't take it when the whole day is spent on laundry. But this system also means I only am doing laundry about 2 times a month that can be a good thing right?
This is James's idea of helping me:
![]() |
| This time I had an extra "helper" too. |
2. We had some plumbing issues in our apartment this week. Luckily it didn't effect our toilets. Now that would have been crappy (pun intended). Any water that went down a drain came back up our downstairs bathroom drain. Well because I discovered the back up before doing dishes, I had a sink full of dirty dishes. That meant dinner wasn't happening at home. Good thing we have some amazing food places only a block away. While I was explaining to Tracy about our plumbing issue, James started saying, "All drains lead to the ocean." Sounds like someone has been paying attention while watching "Finding Nemo."
3. James has been sleeping in till 10 all week. It's been lovely. Most mornings I spent hanging out in bed surfing the web or watching a show. One morning I actually got right to work and cleaned the living room. It was actually nice to get my chore of the day done with out a kid "helping" or getting upset that I'm not playing with him.
I'll even admit I slept in till 10one two days this week as well.
4. Last weekend Tracy took the leap and got a smart phone. We haven't considered making that jump before since we shared a phone plan with his parents which saved us a ton of money. He decided it was time for us to break off, plus it helped that our two year contract is coming to an end. Mine ends next month, so I'll be getting my new phone in a few weeks then I'll be smart too. :)
5. Today James and I made chocolate chip cookies with bananas. They are delicious. The recipe made a about 5 dozen, so now we more cookies than we can eat.
![]() |
| Waiting for daddy to meet us for dinner. |
3. James has been sleeping in till 10 all week. It's been lovely. Most mornings I spent hanging out in bed surfing the web or watching a show. One morning I actually got right to work and cleaned the living room. It was actually nice to get my chore of the day done with out a kid "helping" or getting upset that I'm not playing with him.
I'll even admit I slept in till 10
4. Last weekend Tracy took the leap and got a smart phone. We haven't considered making that jump before since we shared a phone plan with his parents which saved us a ton of money. He decided it was time for us to break off, plus it helped that our two year contract is coming to an end. Mine ends next month, so I'll be getting my new phone in a few weeks then I'll be smart too. :)
5. Today James and I made chocolate chip cookies with bananas. They are delicious. The recipe made a about 5 dozen, so now we more cookies than we can eat.





No comments:
Post a Comment