Today, though, I didn't have any shamrock activity planned for James or even a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner. Tracy ended up going out of town kind of at the last minute. He found out Thursday that he was spending Monday and Tuesday visiting an University. One of which he applied to in December. Friday he received his official travel plans and left Sunday night. James got to stay up late and watch Tracy's plane on our flight tracker app.
![]() |
| We love tracking Tracy's flights using Flight Aware app. Really is the best. |
![]() |
| James pulled out his airplane and flew it around while we watched Tracy's plane. Tracy was flying Southwest, which is what James's plane is. |
Since he stayed up till 10:30 last night James didn't wake up till 10. It was nice to get some extra sleep. I decided this afternoon that since I was so far being lame this holiday that we would use one of the Redbox free rental codes we have and get a movie for us to watch. Plus, he was driving me crazy asking if it was time to pick up daddy from the airport and when I told him it wasn't he'd get really sad. One time he even started crying. He's missing his daddy. :(
After his quiet time, we walked down to the store and picked up "Monster's University" and some popcorn (got to have popcorn with a movie).
On our walk home I was trying to think what I would make us dinner and decided on pancakes. Easy and quick. I added some green food coloring and made them St. Patrick's Day worthy.
![]() |
| I even whipped up green whipping cream, because I wasn't in the mood for syrup. |
So that was our St. Patrick's Day celebrations. What were yours?






No comments:
Post a Comment