Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning!

Spring has Sprung! And so thus begins the spring cleaning. I had big dreams for my spring cleaning project but decided to keep it simple so not to get overwhelmed. I did however wanted to get some big projects done, like oven cupboards, etc., done so it will make life easier in case we move at the end of the summer.

Here's my planned schedule:

Day 1: Clean Kitchen Cupboards (Been working on this for a couple of days. James makes it hard to get things done.)

Day 2: Clean Fridge

Day 3: Clean Kitchen Wall and Microwave

Day 4: Clean Stove/Oven (Once I figure out a good way to clean a gas oven. Putting oven cleaner in there scares me.)

Day 5: Clean Living Room Wall and Closet

Day 6: Clean 1/2 Bathroom Walls, Cabinets and Stair Way Walls.

Day 7: Clean Upstairs Bathroom Upstairs Walls and Cabinets and Hall Walls

Day 8:  Clean Bedroom Walls

If I feel like it afterwards, I'll clean out the bedroom closets.

While I had started my cleaning schedule last week, James made a mess with flour. At this rate this may take me till the end of summer to complete.

No comments: