Friday, March 21, 2014

James Cleaning

I've been slowly working on my spring cleaning list, more on that later. Yesterday, I was continuing on my kitchen cabinets when James decided he was going to clean the stair railing. I figured hey, why not let him help, especially since it was his idea. So I continued on my project and he would come back and forth to get his rag wet. After awhile James started laughing every time he walked back to the stairs. At first I figured he was just being silly. Soon the laughing escalated to hysterical laughing, so I went to go see what was so funny. Turns out he had been wringing his rag out on our cat, Lightning. (Poor Lightning he's always picking on her.) When James noticed he'd been caught he said, "I'm cleaning the kitty, mom." That put an end to his cleaning which also soon put an end to mind, because he was no longer content with playing by himself. However, we did get the stair railing cleaned before quitting, so I can at least check something off. If James keeps causing mischief every time I try to work, then spring cleaning is going to take me till Summer. Oh, the joys of parenthood.

1 comment:

The Bowes said...

that's funny.....boys huh?