Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm done with school or is school done with me....

Yesturday, I had to present my portfolio to a couple of the professors and then they do sort of a job interview. They ask you questions about your drawings and they grade you on how well you do. My appointment was at 9:30 and just as I had feared I ended up getting two of the three professors that I haven't ever had classes with. As we went over my drawings I started wishing that I hadn't taken two years off in the middle of working towards my degree. It made it really hard to remember exactly what I did and what different symbols mean. Though it really felt like a job interview because I'm sitting in a room with two people I'd just met. I know I would have done better if I'd gotten at least one professor that I knew. Well, No matter how much I have forgotten or knew and just answered wrong I did pass and now I am offically graduating. Tomorrow, I am taking my last final and I will be done. What am I going to do now you ask? I am going to try and find a job in the field and I am going to do all that I can to help Joe finish his bachelors and then his masters. In the future, when Joe's all finished with school and if we can afford it, I would really like to get an engineering degree. The future is bright...

I just need to work on having more confidence in myself (as was pointed out to me yesturday).

6 comments:

Jaron and Kellie Holt said...

GOOD JOB! It's okay though, everyone could always use a little more self confidence..... I need more too.... NO worries! BUT I'm super proud of you! You're amazing! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Hooray for you!

Anonymous said...

I am majorly jealous of you! How exciting. I can't wait to go to back to school and get an actual useful degree.

Life as Linds said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAY for you!!! That interview sounds horrifying! Did they tell any stories??? LOL

Courtnie said...

Congrats to you. You should be very proud and relieved!

I envy you as well. :)

Alicia said...

Thanks Everyone!