Saturday, December 13, 2008

This week has been pretty busy for me and Joe. We both have finished up the last week of classes and now it's onto finals. On Monday, I turned in my final project for Electrical. It's call a Motor-In-A-Cup and it ran on the first try. I was shock and relieved, cause I didn't want to have to try and get it to run. Tuesday evening I want to my work party and I had a blast. The people I work with are awsome. Wednesday and Thursday I just spent working on my protfolio. I have to present it this coming monday. I hope it passes. Friday or rather yesturday, we went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert it was amazing. I love listening to them sing, but seeing them in a concert is great. They had a guess singer preforming with them and he was spectacular. I hope you all get a chance to see the concert on TV when they broadcast it. As for today, I just worked and have taked a much needed R&R.

Here are some pictures from my work party.



Some of the front desk girls.


Me fishing

3 comments:

Life as Linds said...

Omgosh that top picture is hilarious. Noel looks furious, i look disgusting and jill is just blank lol. hahahah i love it.

Anonymous said...

I think the blonde girl second from the left on the bottom was there the night we stayed.

Life as Linds said...

Yeah, yesterday was loooooooooong! I'm glad its over. Now shanna gets fun tomorrow, lol, she has 6 2nd interviews to do. How was your day?