This year Joe and I had a great Christmas. It worked out that we both had the 24-26 off together, so we took a little Christmas Vacation. After work on the 23 we headed to Nephi to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning with his family. It was fun and relaxing to be with them. We watched movies, I help cook, Joe hung out with his brother and we just visited. I am so lucky to have such great in-laws. On Christmas we all slept in till about 9:30 then opened presents and had breakfast. Yummy waffles and breakfast casserole. Then Joe and I packed up and went to my mom's house for her Christmas dinner. It was great like always. I love my family and I love spending time with them. Christmas night Joe and I spent it at the Anniversary Inn, where I work so I get a pretty good discount. We got lucky and was able to stay in one of my favorite rooms, The Lake Powell. After a busy week and an even busier past few months it was nice to spend that time together. I am lucky to have such a great husband. The next day so the 26th, we had dinner with a couple of friends at Ruth's Chris Stakehouse. It a really fancey stakehouse with amazing food. So all in all we had a great christmas. I love to spend the holiday with family. We have great families and I love them all.
Sorry in all the fun we forgot to get pictures.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment