Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged by Linds

7 Randam Things About Me

  1. I can say all nine of my brothers and sisters names in one breath.
  2. When I clean, I can't just clean one room at a time. I clean a little bit in one room move on to the next and clean a little bit in that one and so one till it's all done.
  3. I don't like coconut.
  4. A majority of my friends are guys. Most of them are from school where I'm usually the only girl in the class.
  5. So far, the only scary movie I've seen that has scared me was "The Ring."
  6. One of my ears is bigger then then other one.
  7. I can't sleep at night if I don't have a pillow to snuggle.

I tag Mellissa, Crystal, Courtney, and Angie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't like coconut! Me either! The ring also is the only movie that scared me... We have lots in common! :-)

Courtnie said...

I hate coconut as well. I was terrified by the ring too(but many other shows have done that).