Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Tag

I love tags. They are fun to do. So here is my second tag of the week.
Here are my Crazy Eight's"

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: 24, Prison Break, Lost, Simpson's, Family Guy, Cobert Report, Seinfield,

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: Went to school, Printed my drawing that was due, Went to class,
Played with my cats, Ate pizza, Played on the computer, Watched "Prison Break",

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO: Going on vacation in March, Moving to Rapid City, Owning a house, Starting a family, Finishing school, Designing and Building a house for us, Joe getting his Bachelor's, Spending the rest of my life with Joe

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: Olive Garden, Noodles and Company, Sizzler, Red Lobster, Training Table, Outback Stakehouse, Cafe Rio

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST: A new bed, To pass my exit interview at school, More money, computer desk, a new laptop or my laptop fixed, a dog, to be a better cook

I tag any one who wants to do another one from me. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna do my tag in your comment!

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Scrubs, The Biggest Loser, SYTYCD, I Love Lucy, Dr Quinn, Dharma and Greg, Desperate Housewives, Friends

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: Fed the birds, worked, played on internet, ate, slept, watched tv, spent time w/Andy, went potty

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO: finishing my book, quitting my job, moving out of Utah, going to school, get a degree, my blond growing out, traveling all over, when I can let my family know the truth...

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: Olive Garden, Sizzler, The Pie Pizzeria, Gandalfos, Subway, Fazolis, Zuppas, Gurus

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST: Scrubs season 7, a million dollars, ability to speak Spanish, a new job, a published book, world peace, a new car, a house that's not in utah

btw, can you design my new house too? :-)