Now that I figured out a way to post without my computer, I will now finish my thankful lists. Week 3 now and week 4 tomorrow.
Day 15: I am thankful for Hulu and Netflix that provide me with TVs entertainment for cheap.
Day 16: I am thankful for nice carpet that seems somewhat stain resistant and for fabreeze. Both are great during this potty training time.
Day 17: I am thankful for a child who sometimes sleeps in which means I get to sleep in too. Awe, so nice.
Day 18: I am thankful for apps for kids and a tablet for the apps. They provide some much needed entertainment at times.
Day 19: I am thankful for a nice place to live that has a playground, basketball court, and pool that adds a little extra fun for outside play.
Day 20: I am thankful for sweet treats like donuts and hot chocolate.
Day 21: I am thankful for some great people who invited us to join them for Thanksgiving dinner.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am thankful for your awesome post in which you are thankful for awesome things.
Post a Comment