Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Week 1:

I know several people have taken to posting on Facebook one thing they are thankful for each day in November till Thanksgiving. I figured instead of filling up my Facebook page for everyone to see and for me to just eventually forget about. I'll post them on my blog, so I'll actually look back and read what I wrote. For those who really care what I'm thankful for can read it here. Instead of a post everyday I'll compile my list and post it weekly.

Day 1: I'm thankful for all the prayers that were said on our behalf leading up to our move. Our move probably won't have happened with out them. Everyday for the past month I feel incredibly grateful that so many people cared and that the prayers were answered. With the Lord's help our move was made possible.

Day 2: I'm thankful for Tracy. I sometimes take for granted having him around and it is those times when he isn't here that I realize how lucky I am for such a great man as a husband. I really don't know what I would do with out him.

Day 3: I'm thankful for nap time. Nap time is one of my favorite times in the day. I didn't realize how much I needed that time to myself when I almost lost it.

Day 4: I'm thankful for music. There is so much good and uplifting music out there. It is nice to just throw something on when you are feeling down. I also love that James loves music too. He always has a request of what he wants to listen to.

Day 5: I am thankful for Skype. I not only can talk to my husband who is on the other side of the country but see him as well.

Day 6: I am thankful for the freedom to vote for our government leaders. We live in a great country with so many freedoms that people from other countries are trying so hard to come here.

Day 7: I am thankful for my sweet little guy. He cuddles with me every morning and we have fun together all day long. Don't know what I'd do with out my buddy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you are posting this to your blog instead of facebook! lol

I am also thankful for music, like you. It makes my world spin. Hooray!!

Crystal said...

Like minds think alike. I am thankful for my family growing up.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.