Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thankful week 4

Day 22: I am thankful for holiday breaks, so we can spend more than the weekend as a family.
Day 23: I am thankful for public transportation that takes us to the beach without having to fight the weekend traffic.
Day 24: I am thankful for ward families. No matter were you go you have instant friends and people ready and willing to help you.
Day 25: I am thankful for being close to a shopping center. Without a car during the day it is nice to be able to just walk to the Ralph's, Rite Aid or the other specialty shops.
Day 26: I am thankful for online shopping. We were able to find a book and a specific toy for James that you can't find in stores. I also love the convience of doing shopping online.
Day 27: I am thankful for mail, not so much bills or the junk mail, but packages and letters.
Day 28: I am thankful that I can be a stay at home mom. I am loving having my only main responsibility is to take care of my home and family. It is extremely nice that I no longer have to be on call 24/7, keep certain office hours (I can actually go and do things during the day) , or clean up other messes that aren't created by me or James.
Day 29: I am thankful for live Christmas trees. We had gotten rid of our tree prior to moving. Just didn't want or have the space to move it. We decided to get a real tree this year. I love the pine smell.
Day 30: I am thankful for the Christmas season. It is a great time to remember our Saviour and to give service to others.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss real Christmas trees. They are sometimes a pain to take care of, but so worth it