Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Week 2

Day 8: I'm thankful for the internet so I can stay connected with family and friends.

Day 9: I'm thankful for a nice neighbor who provides adult conversation while our kids play together at the play ground.

Day 10: I am thankful for my ability to sew. I don't get to make stuff as much as I would like, but I really enjoy it. Even though sometime I make stupid mistakes, like unpicking the wrong seam.

Day 11: I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I don't know where I would be with out it. I am grateful for the opportunity to teach the primary class of 10-12 year olds. I hope they walk away learning something new.

Day 12: I am thankful for sunny weather and that we live close enough for adventures to the beach.

Day 13: I am thankful for delicious frozen yogurt and that there is a frozen yogurt place a block away. What better way to treat yourself when you are having a rough day.

Day 14: I am thankful for my pets. Nothing better then waking up to one snuggling next to me. Well, waking up to Tracy snuggling next to me is the best, so cat snuggles are the second best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great things to be thankful for