Monday, October 8, 2012

Pictures of our new home

Here is a picture tour of our new home.

Entry way. There's a half bath opposite the stairs.
I just didn't take a picture of it.
From the entry looking into the living room.
From the living room looking into the dinning room and kitchen.
We decided to make the dinning room into James's play area.
The kitchen and our dinning area. Do you like our tiny fridge?
Maybe sometime in the next week we'll have a bigger one.
From the table looking back. I am loving all the space and dish washer.
From the middle landing on the stairs looking toward the top.
James's room.
We're going to make that corner by the window a reading corner.
James's new bed.
We still have to order the bedding we want for his bed.
Our bedroom.
The other half of our bedroom. We are loving the space.
(My dresser had a rough trip and the drawers are falling apart.)
The upstairs bathroom.
The view from our patio.  I especially love watching the sunsets.
In the distant you can see downtown and at night the city lights light up the sky.
The apartment is almost twice the size of our old one, which was what we wanted. A place to fit all our stuff and have room to grow in. The complex is really nice. We have a playground, pool and fitness center and lots of nice neighbors. There is also a great shopping center nearby.

So who wants to come visit and see it in person?

1 comment:

Life as Linds said...

Love it! It looks great. I like the stairs. Also, I love the view!