Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baking Bread

I've been wanting to try my hand at baking bread. Never got the courage since I was always told it was hard and time consuming. Plus, in my tiny kitchen I never could bring myself to do extra cooking/baking then necessary since I didn't have a ton of space and had to wash any and all dishes by hand.

Now I have a great kitchen with a dishwasher. Saturday I decided to bake some bread. James was playing great by himself. Tracy was gone for the day. Perfect time to try, if I messed up no one would know. I had always helped  watch (steal some dough) my mom bake bread. How hard could it be?

It actually was easier then I thought and didn't seem to be that much time consuming. Just had to make sure to keep an eye on the clock, so it didn't rise too much. And it turned out great.


Without any self control I would have eaten the whole loaf, but I stopped at 3 slices.

No comments: