Monday, February 28, 2011

A Haircut...

Of course this is a bit redundant to those of you who have seen my pictures on Facebook. Since this is kind like my journal, I'm posting them here too.  Saturday, we had scheduled to do family portraits, but the weather wasn't being so nice. We ended up rescheduling till this Saturday. Joe being the sweet and awesome husband he is had set up an appointment for me to have my hair done for our pictures. He had set it up with the intent of having a cut, highlight and style.  So I did all three, though I forgot to get pictures of it on Saturday when it had been styled curly cause that was what I was going for for the pictures. I'll have to style it myself this coming Saturday which will probably end up being straight cause I suck at curling my hair. I ended up having 12 inches cut off. Just barely enough to donate to Lock of Love. I have always wanted to donate but haven't ever had my hair long enough to do it. So, it was pretty neat being able to do it this time around. Plus, I now know it take about 1 1/2 years to get it that long cause that was when I last had a major hair cut. Well, enough blabbering from me.

Picture time:

I kind of suck at the self portrait thing, so ignore the horribleness of it and just enjoy the cute hair. They highlight are just a bronze color. I'm not into the bright and flashy highlights.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! That reminds me I need to post pictures of...

The Bowes said...

it looks awesome!

Beth said...

It looks so cute! i love it!

Life as Linds said...

Super cute! I love the highlights!

Haylee said...

SO CUTE! I want to cut mine, but the hubby likes it long. And way to go for donating it.