Monday, February 14, 2011

James' Party

Saturday was James' birthday party. We did a little pizza party, had a slide show of James' first year, presents, and of course cake and ice cream (homemade by his grandparents). He wasn't that interested in opening presents or eating the cake. We had a great time and James got a little more spoiled. Thanks to all who came!

The candle says "Fun to be one"

Food table

Presents

Slide show and ballons

Birthday boy and I

Opening presents, didn't quite understand

Now he can stay warm and look cool

After opening these he just wanted to play with them

Close up

New seat

Birthday loot

After party blanket snuggles and cheerios

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

I want some cake! :) And I want your headband too.

Alicia said...

Come on over! I have lots of cake left over! You can get a headband just like mine from http://petalsandposh.blogspot.com/