Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeling a bit nolgastic

8 years ago, I met a man that would forever change my life. I can't believe that it has been 8 years already. We met through our friend Karl and became fast friends. If I wasn't home, I was probably with Tracy. We had many late night movies, marathons of various TV series (24, Taken to name a couple), and dinners whether out or fix it together. After 3 1/2 years we decided we were tired of the single life and became an eternal family. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. He is always encouraging me to accomplish my goals and even puts up with my craziness.

First Date
Playing Cards With My Family
Engagement Picture
Wedding Pictures
 

Our Family
I know he'll read this, so I Love You, Tracy! Here's to many great years and many more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of Joe for putting up with your craziness. ;-) I can't believe how fast time flies!

Life as Linds said...

Aww Cute! I love your most recent family picture. Its adorable!