James at 11 months:
This past month James has learned to crawl. It is so funny to watch him crawl after the cats. He'll laugh and squeal while chasing after them. Kind of like the two videos below. I know it's amazing that I finally took and uploaded videos of James. These might even be the first home videos I've ever posted. My living room is kind of a mess, so just ignore that part.
He doesn't quite have the hang of crawling on the tile.
Now that he is recovered from his Christmas flu. He is throughly enjoying his Christmas gifts. His favorite toy is the blocks we gave him. He just loves to watch me stack them and then he knocks them over.
Watch closely and you'll see he closes his eyes before they fall over.
Just a picture. Sad I know, but it's still cute.
| Playing the drum he got from Grandpa & Grandma Thomson. |
I could go on all day posting videos and pictures, but I won't overwhelm you too much.
P.S. Angie- I have now added to my New Year resolutions to hang out with you more and Shauna- I have also included to hang out with you more too. :)


3 comments:
He is one cute and HAPPY little guy! I got a chuckle out of the problems he had crawling on tile. he he :)
Yea for me! :-) Cute videos.
YAY!!!! I like your goals!:P
Post a Comment