22. I'm Thankful for my church calling, even though it is very tough for me and not something I would normally get excited to do. I find that no matter what my lesson works out and I couldn't manage that with out help from the spirit.
23. I'm Thankful for kind and understanding mom at the park when my kid has a play foul and ruins the fun for their kid.
24. I'm Thankful for James. I love that he is sweet, caring and eager to learn. He is always aware of others feelings and tries to make you feel better when your sad. He also takes his role as big brother seriously.
25. I'm Thankful for Charles. He smiles at everyone and brightens their day. He's always on the go, so there's never a dull moment.
26. I'm Thankful for Tracy. He works hard for us and makes so many sacrifices for us. I'm glad he chose me to spend this crazy life with.
27. I'm Thankful for our simple Thanksgiving dinner. We may not have a lot but our needs are met.
28. I'm Thankful for one on one time with my boys. It's nice to have the time to spend with just Charles or just James. Time with just James isn't easy to come by any more. Charles get one on one time with me everyday while James is at school. It even better when they each get time with Tracy.
29. I'm Thankful for chances to serve others.
30. I'm Thankful for hot chocolate and heaters.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment