Sunday, November 22, 2015

Halloween

This year for Halloween it was just the boys and I. Tracy left early that day for a conference in Baltimore.

We made a couple of Haunted Houses.


We carved the pumpkin James got from school.
His reaction to seeing the insides.
He made sure I knew it was called pulp.

His face when I asked if he wanted to touch the pulp.

The finished pumpkin.
We put our creations in the window.


We had our dinner and eagerly awaited Trick or Treating time. James was a little unsure about going, but as the day went on he got more excited.

Earlier in the day when he was still debating on going trick or treating
and he didn't want to wear any costume.
I was totally ok with whatever he decided to do.

Charles dressed up in the same dog costume James wore as a baby.

All excited and ready to go trick or treating.
James decided on being the letter M. It was a hit.
James' first real trick or treating went really well. We had only done trunk or treats a couple times before and anytime before that we just felt he was too young. We went to houses just in our neighborhood. I let him pick where to go and what houses he went to. It was a lot of fun and he loved it. Charles fell asleep shortly into it and slept the whole time. 

After trick or treating we made popcorn and watch "It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."


No comments: