Monday, December 14, 2015

Charles is 8 months

Charles is 8 months old and getting close to turning a year old! I can't believe it!



This past month he mastered sitting a little more. On October 30 he was able to sit for about 5 mins on his own. He still knocks himself over when he gets excited or reaches for something out of reach.



He also became master of the army crawl. Chases James and the cats around which neither like. James had to learn to pick up anything he doesn't want Charles to play with when he's done playing.



Charles loves to eat and eats just about anything and I mean ANYTHING! I've had to pull so many non food and food items from his mouth that he shouldn't be eating. However he's not a fan of peas.



He still sleeps pretty good. Goes to bed around 10. Sleeps till about 6, has a bottle than goes back to sleep till about 8.


Such a fun little guy.

No comments: