Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Five

It's been a rough week. Charles got sick with a cold. I have what was thought Thrush at first, but now I'm on antibiotics for a bacterial infection.  So I thought I'd do a quick Friday Five with only mentioning the positive things from the week.

1. James spent all Monday morning working on his preschool book. It was nice to just sit nearby reading directions for him and holding sick Charles.

2. 6 hours of blissful sleep. Seriously, it was awesome! I remember hearing Charles at around 3, but I never made fully awake to go feed him and he went back to sleep himself instead of crying. Then around 6 I woke up suddenly realizing I never got up earlier and quickly went to check on him. He was sleeping peacefully, but shortly woke up. Can't wait for this 6 hours to be a norm!

And a cute picture.


3. Free lunch. Love that my complex has a free meal almost every week. Nice to not have to cook lunch or breakfast at least once a week.

4. Help with my meal planning today. James sure had a blast. It kept him occupied and not whining at me.


5. Train mania. This is one of two tracks we build this week. James insists on playing trains every day. We only get a short window to play while Charles is content to either watch or sleep.

No comments: