| We did a little photo shoot this morning. I'm not a photographer or even have a knack for that kind of thing, but I think the pictures turned out good with out any edits. |
Charles sleeps at night like a newborn. Waking every 2-3 hours. Saturday night he spent his first night in his crib. I didn't feel quite ready to move him from our room, but knew Tracy needed to get the rest he wasn't getting with him in there.
Charles is definitely growing. I don't have any stats as we won't be going to the doctor office till next month. His legs are getting chubby, his newborn clothes are getting tight and he'll be graduating to size 1 diapers once we're out of the newborn ones. Not that he has really completely out grown the newborn diapers, though he's pretty close. I just don't feel like buying more, since I have a ton of size 1 diapers that were given as gifts.
He failed the hearing test in his right ear at the hospital. We went up to Woodland early Monday morning to get him tested again, but he decided to be wide awake which messed up the test because he would move and make noises. The audiologist made us another appointment at her office here in Davis for today. She did the test several times plus an extra test. He failed the newborn screen again in his right ear. However the extra test she did, not sure what she called it, proved he can at least hear in his right ear. He just wasn't hearing the high and low frequencies. She said that didn't necessary mean he can't hear the at all. There just could be fluid or wax making it hard for him to hear in those ranges. Now we have to get more testing done on his right ear. Just have to wait to be contacted for an appointment..


No comments:
Post a Comment