I almost forgot to do my Friday five today.
1. I tried my hand at making a Stir Fry for the first time ever. I usually don't like Stir Fry, but I like the one I made. However Tracy didn't like it. So I guess I'm on the search for one we both will like.
Here's the recipe I made if you want to try it out: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/10/sweet-and-sour-chicken-stir-fry/
2. James has started pairing his cars up as friends. Each car usually has the same friend each time he pairs them up. It is really cute to seeing him play.
3. We've been soaking up a lot of sun this week before the days get too hot to go out. One day we spent time playing on the patio with cars and bubbles. He even stopped for a bit to watch cars go by.
We also met Tracy one evening for frozen yogurt. James actually got really wet at the splash pad.
4. Today we had a fun splash and lunch play date as a good bye party to friends from our ward who are moving soon. It was a ton of fun. James had a blast playing with all the kids. I definitely have a social butterfly on my hands.
5. Tracy only has a week till graduation. He worked late all week long on his thesis. We've been staying up way too late while he's been busy working on it, but he got it completed and now it is in the hands of his committee. Now he'll do his defense on Tuesday, then make any corrections his committee gives him and then he'll officially be done with his master's degree. So proud of him. (You'll hear more of that in the next week.)
Friday, June 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment