The front says this.
Have I mentioned that James now recognizes the Letter A. He can find the A's on his new football shirt and on the covers of books. He also started saying Pumpkin, Button and so many other words. Pumpkin comes out so cute.
Speaking of Pumpkin. Sometime soon I think I'll try to make pumpkin soup, after all it just screams Fall.
Doesn't this look delicious!
I have a recipe that I got from Sunflower Market. The picture looks even better then this one that I found on the web.
I've just been introduced to this wonderful thing called pinterest. Today, I have found quite a few fall craft ideas on that site. I would love to make some before winter. Though my next crafts to make, now that I've collected a bunch of scraps from my lil sis, is to make ABC magnets and a memory game.
I think I'm finally ready to embrace Fall.


1 comment:
Lets embrace Fall together! I'm ready too! :)
Post a Comment