Last week Tracy became an intern at the Natural History Museum of Utah formally known at the Utah Museum of Natural History. So far he's been working on packing up all the specimens in the old museum to be brought up to the new building.
The museum had a special staff/volunteers and family night to preview the new building. It was a nice night of dinner and checking out the new museum. I forgot my camera, so we have no pictures. Though I'm sure we'll be going again once it officially opens.
I only had 1 move out in October and had it sold before it was even ready for move in, so work for me has been pretty low key, except for the occasional maintenance issue and getting a new maintenance guy. Since I have no one moving out by the 31st, November is looking to be even better. We'll see if any one gives their 30 day on the first. In about a week and a half James has another doctors appointment to check on his progress towards walking. Maybe he'll start walking before then.
I think that is about all that has been going on with us. I just keep thinking about all the things I need to get done before November comes, but I still have 4 more days to do it all.
I've got to end with pictures:
| "Helping" with dishes |
| Was looking for something to read, but decided to smile for the camera |
| We made ghosts yesterday for Halloween A post about how they were made will be on my other blog within the next couple of days. |


No comments:
Post a Comment