James went to the doctor, yesterday. Was weighed, measured, got one little shot and all that other fun stuff. Once I laid him on the table to get his height measured, he realized where we were and cried/screamed the rest of his appointment. We do have to go back in 3 months for a developmental check because he isn't walking. It isn't the first time we've had extra doctor's appointments for development check. I try not to think/worry about James constantly being behind on his gross motor skills and some days I am pretty darn close to tears. Having others give their opinions on what I should be doing with out asking for them isn't helping, either. It seems to be happening more and more since he's 18 month old and not walking.
Any way, here are his stats from the appointment:
Height: 31.5 in.
Weight: 22.15 lbs.
Both fall between the 25-50%.
And, here is my cute little 18 month old:
| He thought it was really funny to put his cereal on his head. |
| Playing at the park. He absolutely loves slides. |
| Cute sleeping boy. |
| Trying on Mommy's shoes. |


4 comments:
He is super cute! :)
He is super cute, I agree.
And I am sorry about your worries with his delays. He sure strikes me as quite the sweetie, though. :)
I wouldn't worry too much about the delays. Kids all learn at different stages from what I understand. My grandpa didn't start talking until he was nearly five... Maybe James just doesn't feel like learning to walk yet. Hang in there!
I get that all the time too because Aidan isn't exactly crawling (he won't get on his hands and knees, but crawls more on his stomach) I hope I don't have to worry about it though....i do hate people giving their opinions too....everyone has a different one! :)
Post a Comment