Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary

5 Years Ago...
4 Years Ago...
3 Years Ago...
2 Years Ago...
This was actually taken 2 months after our anniversary.
I don't have any pictures of us from our actual anniversary trip.
1 Year Ago...

Today...
When years are passing by like days,
and in my hand your hand is placed,
a knowing smile crosses your face,
a simple touch can still make my heart race.

When I can see my soul in your eyes,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
that a love so deep can harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we've cried.

I love you as much now as I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more,
all starting from a feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness that can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I became "We",
I can still smile and say with love and truth 
Honey, I love you...Happy Anniversary. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, happy 5 years!! That is awesome. :-)

Courtnie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)