Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards and such

I've been debating whether or not to do Christmas cards this year, then yesterday I came up with an idea for a Christmas letter. Not your ordinary Christmas letter, but I can't tell you or it would ruin the surprise when you get it. Money is tight for us this year, so it may or may not happen. If it does happen and you would like one please email/facebook me your address. Family members, I have yours, no need to send it to me. :)

I've been kind of slacking today. Though I did manage to fix our Christmas tree lights, they are all working again.  I really need to scrub down my bathroom, so the maintenance man can fix the hole in my ceiling with out dying. He is really allergic to cats. He said as long as I bleach it really well and don't let them in there till he's done, then he'll be fine. Now you're probably wondering why there is a hole in my ceiling. Well, last night I notice that we were getting little water bubbles on our ceiling. This morning the maintenance man came and tore a hole and found that the tub drain from above is leaking. I always wanted to look at plumbing while I showered. LOL. That's about as exciting as it gets around these parts lately. The next few weeks will be more exciting since it is full of parties and concerts.

Tomorrow, James will be 10 months. I can't believe in just 2 months he'll be turning one. Totally crazy. This year went by way too fast. Before I know it, he'll be going to college and moving out.

Bath time is so much fun
My funny smiles

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

3 comments:

Haylee said...

Cute smiley pics! They are the best!

Good luck with the bathroom.

Beth said...

Mine is on the blog. We'd love to hear from your cute family.

Anonymous said...

adorable pics!