Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, the pie, the food, the pie... you get the point. I love that it is a time of gratitude. I also love that afterwards is the official beginning of Christmas season.

This year for Thanksgiving we had a Thanksgiving brunch at Joe's parents and then had dinner at my moms. It was a good day, though James was tired and whinny by the end of it all.

This year I'm mainly thankful for two things:

  • My family, especially Joe who does so much for me and puts up with my craziness.
  • A job where I can work from home.
Of course I have to leave you with a picture. I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving, but I have a picture from the weekend before. My sister watched James so Joe and I could go on a date. Here is a picture she took of her daughter and James playing together. I'm hoping they will be great friends as they get older.

Abby and James
Abby was born December 8 and James was born exactly 2 months later on February 8

1 comment:

Courtnie said...

I love Thanksgiving, for all the same reasons as you, plus many others! We had a fun Thanksgiving too.

I am glad James and Abby have each other for cousin friends. Barrett has lots of cousins, but none his age. :(