Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Carole Sing-Along

Last night we went to the Christmas Carole Sing-Along at the Energy Solutions Arena. We have never been to it before and wanted to see what it was like. It was a ton of fun. They fill the arena to close capacity, then they have a short concert where you can sing along. This year Jon Schmidt performed a couple of songs as well. Though James didn't like all the cheering from the crowd, so we had to move and find a seat at the top away from everyone. At the door everyone received a treat, a sing along book and packet that had vouchers for Jazz games, Bees games, Megaplex theater, motor cross and 10% off at Fanzz. They were also serving free hot chocolate. I think we have found a new Christmas tradition. You should all go next year. I promise you won't regret it.

James at the Sing-Along
Originally we had pretty good seats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds AWESOME! I've never even heard of it! How cool is that!

The Bowes said...

my parents went for the first time this year....James is a cutie!!