Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving....

Well, we moved a couple of weeks ago and finally I have internet back so I can write about it. So where did we move you may ask? Well, we moved close to downtown in Salt Lake.

The move took us about 2 days. There was a lot of stair climbing involved. Being that we lived on the second floor of our old place and now live on the 3rd floor of our new place. By the last few loads Joe and I both agreed that we didn't want to climb another stair for at least a week, but of course we had to or we'd be stuck either in our apartment or outside the apartment.

Now 2 weeks later we're still working on trying to place things where they will go and so far I'm enjoying that I can walk to and from work. It's nice to get the exercise. Joe's enjoying that it only takes him 5-10 mins to get to school, where he is now working. So really we're really happy to have found a nice apartment.

Well, when I can find where Joe put the camera I'll take pictures and post them.

2 comments:

Life as Linds said...

YAY! Thats so exciting! I can't wait to see your new place!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Glad to have you back on the internet. :-) Don't you love when you move to a place that is so easy to get to places you need to?