Thursday, May 7, 2009

One Semester down.... 4 more to go

Joe finished another semester and he just has 4 more left till he gets his bachelors. He'll graduate August 2010. I'm so proud of all the hard work he did these past 4 months. Even though it's been hard, it really has been the best decision we've made to move to Salt Lake, so Joe could get his degree from the U.

This summer he has the opportunity to do an internship doing research with one of the professors and a graduate student. He's going to work along side them and help assist the graduate student with her master thesis. What a great way for him to learn what it takes to do a master thesis. He also plans on going out with the paleontologist and doing field work, maybe he'll discover a new dinosaur. (probably won't but that would be cool)

I'm so glad to have married such a hard working and wonderful guy. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Joe! The internship sounds awesome. Good luck getting through the last year.

Crystal said...

I bet it feels awesome to almost be done. Keep up the good work.

Courtnie said...

It feels so good to be so close to being past school. Then you can start a new chapter of life together!

Our new chapter starts this summer! Yay!

Shanna said...

I love the new pic on the top of your page, it's awesome!

Life as Linds said...

How is the moving going? Hopefully it is going smoothly! I look forward to a fantastic blog about the move!

P.S I started and finished the book today. I hated every moment of it, and I felt like i was 10.