Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Interview Tag

I got tagged! So here are my answers!


What is your current obsession?
Putting together my new place. I think we're getting pretty close to finishing.

What are you wearing?
my pj pants and my green polo shirt (not very good interview attire, huh?)

What's for dinner?
I'll probably be making my taco skillet dinner.

What would you eat for your last meal?
Something very fattening, like a big juicey steak and then a big chocolate cake with chocolate filling and icing.

What's the last thing you bought?
Greoceries

What are you listening to right now?
The birds out side my window and Mama Mia!

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
I like pretty much love all of them, but you can never go wrong if you buy me rocky road or mint chocolate chip

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Courtnie is an awesome friend. I wish we could hang out but she lives far far away. She is also a very talented person and a great mom to her two cute kids.


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In the mountains.

If you could go back in time and change one thing in your past, what would it be?
Umm... I don't think I would change anything. Everything I've done has brought me to where I'm at right now and I love everything about my life.

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

What is your favorite color?
Blue! but green is a close second

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I'd probably have to say my cranberry shirt that Joe bought me for my birthday last year.

What is your dream job?
Right now would be just getting a job in what I went to school for.

If you could go anywhere on a long vacation, where would you go?
A complete tour of Europe.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shelves for all my food and kitchen appliences

Who is one historical figure you would love to meet?
Aristotle

What are you going to do after this?
Laundry and dishes

What's your favorite fruit?
Strawberries

What inspires you?
Learning

Are you a home body or do you prefer to be out?
Mostly a home body, but sometimes I prefer to be out

Polka Dots or checks?
Polka Dots

What are 3 jobs you've had in your life?
Fast food, Retail, and Hospitality

What is your favorite term of endearment?
Joe calls me Honey Bunny or sometimes just Honey.

I tag:
Everyone who reads my blog! Except for Courtnie cause she's the one who tagged me and Angie cause she was also tagged by Courtnie.

Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answers! Hey, did you redecorate your blog? It looks pretty!

Gombessa said...

Hey! I played along and did this survey on my blog, too...

Courtnie said...

Relocate the blog? I assume it is a different blog than this one.
I enjoyed reading you and Angie's answers. It was a fun tag, huh? :)