Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Random Thoughts for the Day....

I was going to blog about my latest project, but for some reason I can't get it to show up in my post. It shows up when I preview my post, but not once I actually publish it.

So today is my brother's birthday, I however kept thinking all day at work. I'm going to make sure to call him when I get home. Well, I get home and start doing my usual sitting around and do nothing. When I finally decided to call my brother just see how things were going. Not even 5 min. into the conversation does he say well my birthdays going good. I was like oh, my gosh... I forgot. He thought that was why I was calling. So I guess it was really good that I called him anyway.

Over the weekend I spent Saturday and Sunday by myself. I enjoy being home alone, but not for 2 days straight and especially not over night. Next month I'm going to have to do it again only for 4 days. :( Where was Tracy (aka Joe)? Well, let me tell you. He was on a field trip for his Paleobiology Class out in the middle of no where west of Delta. Sounds fun? He sure seemed to enjoy it and now my living room has even more rocks and fissiles sitting in the middle of the floor.

Well, there are my random thought for today. Sorry I don't have any pictures to share. Till next time, when I decide to write about some more random thoughts.

Have a great Day Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Courtnie said...

Isn't it nice to have your man back?
Randomness is good for the soul.

Anonymous said...

I hate when you can't post the things you really want to post! Good job dealing with your husband gone for a few days. I went away once for one night for a funeral, cause Andy couldn't come, and it was so hard.

Life as Linds said...

EEEEEEEK 4 days alone? That is no fun! It will give you lots of time to read the book club book though......This is me searching for the positive.