I made my post yesterday about me having to be alone for 4 days next month. Joe or Tracy or whatever you want to call him, came home from school last night and said he's going to be gone for 5 days. EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! 5 DAYS! I was already dreading 4 days.
After some discussion, I decided to go with him, instead of staying home alone. So, now I get to rough it out in the back country of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. At least I get to be with the man I love and I get to relax for the 5 days while he works to dig up Dinosaur bones. I'm actually really excited to be going, even though I wasn't a litte uncertian at first.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's awesome Alicia, have fun!!!
That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you have a great time hiking/exploring, all that stuff.
I agree with everyone else. It sounds like an adventure to me!!!
Fun Fun Fun, What are you going to do out there?
Yeah, we had a good time. Hopefully i can keep the house clean until monday haha.
Post a Comment