1. Where did you meet? We met in Karl's room in the Sessions Dorm at the College of Eastern Utah.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I really don't remember. I think I just thought he was a pretty cool guy that I'd like to be friends with, but that is just a guess.
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Clothes, of course...lol
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? In my dorm on my livinig room couch at like 4:00 in the morning. (It's funny that I remember this so well, but not a whole lot about when we met.)
5. Where did you go for your first date? I believe our first date was to the Valentine's dance or it was when he took me to see the Matrix Reloaded. We did both about the same time, I don't remember which one came first.
6. When were you officially a couple? It was about a month or two after we first met.
7. How did he/she ask you out? Umm.... we both just decided to go out together. Neither one really asked the other out.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Hahaha... Nope, he never did propose to me, but I married him any way.
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet... next year maybe. We do have several pets who we consider our kids. (pathetic I know)
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? If I tell you, I'll have to kill you....
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? At his Christmas party he had in his dorm room. About 2 days after we met.
12. Do you get along with his family? I sure do. They love me. :)
13. Do you trust this person? With my life.
14. Do you see him as your partner in your future? No Way.... LOL... of course. He'll be my partner in crime for forever.
15. What is the best gift he gave you? Joe's given me so many wonderful gifts. He's the best gift giver I've ever met, but I'll have to say Him. (I'm gonna stick with this answer everyone else gives, because its true)
16. What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves? He become oblivous to everything around him when he's watching TV or a movie.
17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Living in the middle of no where (because that's where the dinosaur bones are) with 3 kids and about 10 pets. LOL
18. What causes the most arguments? We don't really have arguments... except when I make stupid mistakes.
19. How long have you been together? 6 years
20. Are you Married? Yes, and have been for 2 1/2 years.
I LOOK FORWARD TO READING ALL YOUR ANSWERS!!


3 comments:
#9: Nope, you have to wait until three years after next year. Don't leave me alone. :-) Just Kidding.
I will do this one of these days soon. If only my computer wasn't having problems . . .
It's a good post though!
I love this! I'm totally stealing it...check out my blog!
Post a Comment