I think I shall call this flying by the seat of my pants chicken dinner. lol. I just kind of threw it together last week and it was delicious. After eating it though I did decide on some changes to make it even better.
Chicken:
2 chicken breast
1 c Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Tbs Italian Seasoning
1/8 c Parmesan Cheese
1 c Flour
2 Eggs
2 Tbs Milk
Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasoning together in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix egg and milk together. Place flour in a third bowl. Cover each chicken breast in flour, then dip them in the egg mixture. Then cover in the bread crumb mixture. Melt 2 tbs butter in a frying pan, brown chicken. Place the breaded chicken in a greased 8x8 baking dish.
Sauce:
1/4 c butter
1 garlic clove
1/2 c chicken broth
1/8 c white wine
1/2 heavy cream
1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
chopped fresh parsley (as desired)
In a sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook for about 2 min. Stir in chicken broth bring to a boil, then add white wine. Return to a boil. Add heavy cream heat till thickens, stirring often. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and parsley.
Pour sauce over chicken in baking dish and bake on 400 degrees till done (about 20 -30 min. depending on thickness of chicken). Serve over pasta.
Friday, January 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment