Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This week in the Thomson House

We've had a long week of all being sick with colds. James started showing signs of being sick last week before Tracy returned home from Vancouver and then shortly after his return both he and I ended up sick. It made our weekend was pretty uneventful. Hopefully we can all recover soon and have some Halloween fun this week. The only good thing about being sick is James has been sleeping in till after 9 which means we have as well.

Before we all got sick, we did enjoy a Halloween BBQ at our complex. I won a bike lock from the raffle.

Saturday we ventured out for a little while and I made a final decision on what bike I want.
Isn't it a beauty?
 And Tracy's bike has spent a few days at the doctor getting tuned up and a couple of things fixed on it.
Then mostly we've just been trying to have fun at home.
Watching a movie and not feeling good.

I was taking a nap and then someone decided to come lay on my head.

I've been enjoying some real maple syrup Tracy brought me from Canada.
I'm the only one who likes pancakes.

This started out as a nice rail system, but then destruction hit.

James painting. He said he was painting a bad, bad bush and
the turkeys were hiding behind it. Maybe he'll be the next Bob Ross.
Only he need to start calling his bush a happy little bush.

I'm hoping we'll all be well enough for the rest of the week's activities. Tomorrow we have our ward's Trunk or Treat. Thursday, we have my ultrasound and then we'll find out which outfit we should get:


And then for the rest of the Halloween fun on Friday. It will be fun to take James around, even though he doesn't want to wear a costume.

No comments: