Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Anniversary Post to End All Anniversary Posts

O.K., the title is a sham. Just trying to get you to read my blog. I guess that means I lost some of you. Those of you still here, Welcome to my 8th Anniversary post.

Today, we celebrated our 8th Anniversary. It seems like such a short time, but a long time all the same.
From our honeymoon.
The best part of our Anniversary this year is that we're actually spending it together, unlike last year. Since it has fallen on a Sunday, Tracy decided to make us dinner to celebrate. It was delicious.

I didn't get a picture of us yet. Maybe I'll capture one tomorrow. But I do have this cute picture of James from our last beach trip.

I'm very blessed to have such a great man as my husband. I look forward to all our exciting new adventures we'll have this next year: moving, new school, new home, baby in March (yes, you did read James' shirt correctly) and all the adventures we'll have in many more years to come.

Happy 8 years to us!

4 comments:

Life as Linds said...

Woohooo! Congrats woman! That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrat

Courtnie said...

Congrats!!! Very excited for you!

Analee said...

Wahoo!!!!! Congrats! How are you feeling?