Sunday, April 13, 2014

Saturday Fun!

Yesterday, Tracy had some errands to run so we made it a family outing. He's been busy all week long coming home late a few days. It was nice to spend some time together. One of the stops was to get new shoes. We went to the Sketchers Factory Outlet Store. It's nice to have their outlet store so close, since we both love their shoes.
James was getting a little restless while Tracy was trying on shoes.
I took him out to side to play. Behind me is a huge fountain of water.

All shoes are buy one get one 1/2, except the clearance.
James got new sandals which he picked out himself
and here are Tracy's new shoes.
After shoe shopping we had lunch at Rubio's and then a quick stop into Cost Plus World Market (good thing I don't have a ton of money or I'd spend way to much at that store). And then came home for a bit.

We had a short discussion about what was for dinner, but my kitchen was still a big mess from the day before. Tracy decided to just go out to dinner instead having to clean it up and cooking. (I think he secretly already had plans for dinner or at least a specific craving.) He took us downtown to Gram's Mission BBQ. Some of the best pulled pork I have ever had and their baked beans were the best I have ever had.

After dinner we walked around downtown for a bit and ended up in the antique store. We had been inside before but just for a few minutes. This time we spent about 30 mins and didn't even get through half the store. We did come across their used books. They have a collection of all Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys books. Pretty cool! We did pick up some books for James for a $1 each. Now I know where to go for children books.
Books we got for James.

Last night we stayed up way too late, like close to 3 am. Comparing family trees. We did discovered a common ancestor, Charlemagne Emperor of Rome. It was way too much fun. Love spending time with my guy.

No comments: