Today is Easter. I love Easter time, though I haven't created any standing family traditions. I keep thinking as the day arrives I should have done this or I should have done that. Well, hopefully next year I'll actually do some more Easter related things.
Friday evening Tracy was suppose to go on a Scout Camp-out, but when it came time to leave non of the boys wanted to go which meant we had him for the whole weekend.
Saturday morning we packed up our beach bags and headed to the train station.
Waiting for the train.
James and Daddy hanging out together.
Tracy started skipping rocks. James would try to copy him. It was way cute.
I love the beach!
At one point James wondered off on his own.
He even went down the embankment by himself. Yay!
He really wanted to get water in his bucket
but wasn't too sure how to go about doing that.
"Now how do I get back up"
Trying but not able to
because he had a large rock in his bucket weighing him down.
Daddy to the rescue.
Sunday we all dress up in Easter outfits. I tried to get a photo shoot but James wasn't interested in holding still. He kept running around. I wanted to get a picture of James with each of us. Oh well. James was the only one with new church clothes on so I guess his is all that mattered.
The face his made. LOL
So handsome.
I did manage to get this one of the boys.
After church James and I dyed eggs. I let him pick what color of dye to use, since I made less eggs than colors of dye in the package we had. To keep from ending up with a big mess I only let him dye each egg one color. I know I'm lame. Of course he doesn't know the difference so it works. In a few years I'll show him the awesomeness of multi-color eggs.
That was our Easter weekend. Hope you all had a great Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment