Not only did Tracy come home a few days early, he brought me a present, an Anniversary present. Imagine my surprise when I watched him pull up in this, instead of the car I was expecting him to be driving.
 |
| At a fruit stand getting oranges. Perfect place for a photo opp. |
Of course before he brought it to me, he had to take it out to the wilderness to see what it really was capable of doing. So in reality since it is a Jeep it isn't completely mine, since he'll use it for his off road trips, but it is mine all the other times.
 |
| The car didn't even have its license plates yet and he was taking it out on dirt roads. |
 |
| The tires got pretty muddy. |
 |
Here's my new Jeep next to my old car I thought he was bringing back to me.
His little brother is now the proud owner of our old car. |
 |
| And a picture of it outside his parents' house before he cleaned it all up. |
I love my new baby! Nice to be a two car family! Once he gets his car back from his parents' house. He had to leave a car behind, since it just wasn't possible to bring them both. Something about not being able to drive two cars at once and here I thought he was super man...
Well, I'm off to play with my not so baby boy. Thanks for checking out my new baby.
2 comments:
Nice! What a gift!
It looks great! I like the red. :) And I am also really happy for you that he is back home with you! I really missed having Carl when he had to train in Georgia for 3 weeks. It is sooooo nice to get them back! :)
Post a Comment