James and I have had crazy week. Last week, he removed his diaper and told me he needed to go potty, so I took that as a sign he was ready start potty training again. He's been doing great. Averaging 1 accident a day. A couple of days ago he went potty on his own. Ah, hoping this is finally it and we can officially ditch the diapers. (But trying not to jinks it.)
Here's what we've been doing for our daily activities:
DAY 41: Movie Night
James selected "Follow That Bird", again.
Can you tell it is his favorite movie?
DAY 42: Game Night
Played with blocks for game night. James with his house, as he called it.
DAY 43: Picnic Lunch
Having a yummy lunch on our patio.
DAY 44: Bubbles
Loving the bubbles
DAY 45: Sidewalk Chalk
Thanks to the rain we've had a couple of weeks ago, we had a clean slate.
Of course I had to draw roads for his car and James worked on his new skill of writing the letter Q.
Of course I had to draw roads for his car and James worked on his new skill of writing the letter Q.
DAY 46: Story Time at Cellar Door Books
3rd times the charm, right? Well, in this case it didn't work. 3rd time this summer I tried to get him to go to Story Time. However, he just loves the river/pond area outside the book store too much.
DAY 47: Make Snicker-doodle Cookies
James loves to help me cook.
These cookies I think made it to his favorite list,
because how can you not eat half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
DAY 48: Make Smoothies Get Frozen Yogurt
Clearly he's not enjoying a smoothie in the picture. This was the day he went potty on his own and filled up a row on his potty chart, so a celebratory frozen yogurt too place of the smoothie.
DAY 49: Lunch with Friends
This day I had going to the splash pad as the activity. I just changed it for the next day. We got invited to have lunch with a couple of families in our ward. We enjoyed a nice Cafe Rio lunch with friends. (Taco Tuesday, tacos for like $1.75) I just didn't get a picture.
DAY 50: Splash Pad
I didn't get a picture for this day either. He didn't really play in the splash pad,
instead wh played in his new favorite fountain in our awesome shopping center.
Next time I'm down there I'll have to get a picture and
update this post with a picture him one of him playing in the fountain.
DAY 50: Splash Pad
I didn't get a picture for this day either. He didn't really play in the splash pad,
instead wh played in his new favorite fountain in our awesome shopping center.
Next time I'm down there I'll have to get a picture and
update this post with a picture him one of him playing in the fountain.
Stay tuned for our next and LAST 10 days.





No comments:
Post a Comment