Guess it is about time I write a blog post about March, since April is almost over. Though I can't help but think, "what did we do?"
Well, we did go one a little road trip for Tracy's spring break. We kidnapped my little sister, Kandace and headed off to Laramie, WY and Dinosaur National Monument. Such exotic places to go for spring break, right? Tracy needed to look at some specimens at the University of Wyoming Field House Museum and wanted to help collect some from the Dinosaur National Monument. James, Kandace and I just came along for the ride.
Some Pictures from our trip.
 |
| Watching cars on the highway from the hotel window. |
 |
| Pool fun |
 |
| Having lunch and a short pit stop at Steamboat Springs, CO. |
 |
| At Dinosaur National Monument |
 |
| Inside the new quarry building. |
At the end of March however we took James to the Spring Festival put on by DDI Vantage (early intervention) where they did an Easter Egg hunt. Took James a little bit to get the hang but after that he was a pro. We also spent an evening at the City Creek Shopping Center. We are definitely in love with having another mall close by with different options than the Gateway. Though we are moving in just 5 months so I guess it doesn't really matter.
Our City Creek Photos:
 |
| Such a great place to just walk around. |
 |
Having our food court dinner.
All James wanted to do is walk around and look at the water. |
 |
We took a quick walk across the street to Temple Square.
Here is our lame attempt at a self family portrait. |
 |
City Creek at night.
James and I are the ones in the bottom left corner. |
I don't think we did much else besides the normal everyday stuff.
1 comment:
I haven't been to City Creek yet. I keep telling myself that it will be more enjoyable in a couple of months when things have "died down". Shanna keeps telling me about how great it is and your photos are beautiful, I don't know if I can hold out for much longer (:
Post a Comment