where there are mountains...
where the university looks like this...
where there are mountains and palm trees...
(Have you figured it out yet?)
where it feels like summer all year...
Look out Riverside, California here we come.
That's right we're moving to California this coming September. Tracy will be attending University of California. He'll be taking classes and working on his thesis (of course). As well as doing teaching assistance. I will work a part time job. James will have to go to a daycare but at his age it will be just like going to preschool. (His pediatrician recommended putting him in preschool any way.) We're hoping to find a good house to rent, since rental rates are for a house can be cheaper then apartment. When I'm not working James and I will play outside all day in our yard. Oh, I love the sound of that, our yard. We don't really have a yard now. And when we're all free, we will take trips to the beach and Disneyland. :)
P.S. I'm feeling much, much better about moving then I did a few days ago. Still a little nervous and I'm sure all kinds of other emotions will come up, but I know it is the right thing for us.


7 comments:
Awesome! I'm happy for you guys!
Yea! Remember our plans? I'm coming too! LOL
Congratulations! Sounds like a fun place to live. I am sure you will enjoy it!
You will have so much fun. We learn so much when we make big changes. Congratulations!
Exciting. I enjoyed living in CA too! Such nice weather, and the BEACH! I miss the beach. :(
I am way excited for you guys! That sounds amazing!
WOOOHOOO! That will be so fun! There will be so many more fun things to do there. It looks like a beautiful place to live. What a fun adventure!
Post a Comment